Monday, December 12, 2005

Patti, You Promised

This is addictive. I am going to keep blogging. Right now I am busy grading 50 final papers and putting together grades by the end of the week, but I have many things to say, it turns out.

To my blogging class, all I can say is "thank you": for listening, reading, laughing, and being the interesting, stimulating group of people that you are. Especially you, Prof. Colin, for leading us on this intellectual and occasionally spiritual journey.

Those of you that are interested, stay tuned. I'll look at yours if you look at mine. You know what I mean.

And Patty, don't forget that you encouraged me to keep going!

4 comments:

Papa Bill said...

Great. We want more.

Anonymous said...

Elin--Thanks for your encouragement and your power of example as I muddle through the final paper I think of just how supportive you all were to me--the least I can do is return the favor.
Good luck with the papers and I hope to see you in the next evening grad class.
Happy Holidays--give 'em all "A's" and just be done with it!!

Aldon Hynes said...

I will keep reading your blog. Glad you are keeping it going.

Bora Zivkovic said...

Keep writing. You are on my blogroll now.