Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ailes, Sullivan

The style of these guys is much more interact, with the comments, etc. Also, their posts are shorter than Wolcott's. Ailes also posts frequently throughout the day. I really can see this guy sitting at the computer in his pjs. His site feels more like a dialogue, with its frequent posts and comments. The posts generally don't go on and on, like a long-winded uncle. This is a site I might go back to, because of that, and because it's that liberal democrat thing that I like.

As for Andrew Sullivan, I again am having trouble separating the format from the content. I was enjoying the reading, until I read his post on being called a "prominent liberal." Then I re-read everything in a different light...

1 comment:

Printer's Devil said...

i agree the ailes was kind of born to blog