Friday, September 16, 2005

Hey blogging class -- FOOD

This is the site for us renagade members of the class who would like to start a "food chain" for class. The idea is that two people sign up to bring food for that night. It doesn't have to be anything very elaborate, but many of us have found bonding and late night comradery in those plastic tubs of hummus and slightly stale bagels.

I should add that this idea has a very lukewarm endorsement from our intrepid professor (sorry, Colin), but we think we can convert him to the beauty of the 8:00 pm pizza delivery.

If you're interested, please post a comment as to a day you'd be willing to bring something. Hopefully someone else will be willing to assist you. (The first ever blogged food chain?) No one should fee obligated to participate, of course.

I volunteer to bring on Thursday, 9/29.

3 comments:

Brett E. Lassoff said...

I'm down for October 6th...

Printer's Devil said...

Hey, it's cool with me.
I'm not tepid.
I bet the pizza will be.
Kidding.

Brett E. Lassoff said...

On second thought, maybe I should take this coming Thursday with some sandwiches. I bet I can talk someone into bringing dessert.